MaintSmart maintenance CMMS software (enterprise version is the full PM software package with no extra modules to have to buy later. This system contains the following major components:
- Work order management.
- Preventive maintenance management.
- Equipment failure tracking and analysis.
- Inventory management.
- Purchasing management.
How does MaintSmart compare to other CMMS software packages?
MaintSmart maintenance CMMS software comes with:
- All modules included. Nothing extra to buy later.
- Free email support for life.
- Export all data immediately to to Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Web Page, MS Word.
- Built-in query-builder and chart-builder for all data all screens.
- Powerful role-based permission so all user can access the PM software at some level.
- Translates to any language.
- PC or Cloud with web-based work request module.
- Print and email scheduler for most report, all PMs and work order.
- Much more contact us for a free personalized demonstration.
- Contact us for competitive pricing.
Work Order Management
The work order module offers very simple work orders (2 fields) to very comprehensive work orders with unlimited file attachments, up to 2 GB of text instructions and extensive parts lists; and everything in between. All work order field data may be configured by the user to fit the maintenance operation. Work orders may be duplicated. Work order templates offer a way to use a boiler-plate work order to generate new work orders manually, by meter or by schedule. This maintenance CMMS software provides a work order approval system that may be optionally used. Work order status change logging is available to track the progress of the work order. Email on status change is implemented in version 5.0 (early 2016). Linking meters from equipment on the plant floor (through OPC network) has the equipment telling the software when it needs work with the program automatically generating a work order in response.
Preventive maintenance may be accomplished in either the work order module or the unique preventive maintenance module. The preventive maintenance module is used to quickly update and close many calendar-based PMs. This PM software is the only PM software that has this powerful and simple to use interface. Preventive maintenance task lists are created once then regenerated when closed with a new start and due date. The PM software also archives and logs the closed PM for who did the work, labor hours, parts used and if the PM was completed on time. Shortcuts in the PM software such as Use Average Completion Time and Close on Due Date make closing many PMs simple and fast (that is if user has permissions to use these features).
Equipment Failure Tracking
The down time module tracks three (3) components of down time as follows:
- Time Down.
- Time To Repair.
- Impact (opportunity cost).
A dedicated equipment failure tracking software module is overlooked by all other CMMS software packages. With MaintSmart down time is tracked separately from work orders simply because down time is not work (it is an instance of equipment failure). A corresponding repair work order can be generated automatically to address the down time instance. By tracking equipment failures in this manner the maintenance CMMS software module is capable of reliability analysis, OEE and suggesting preventive maintenance task intervals based upon MTBF.
Introduction #1 to Maintenance CMMS Software.
Introduction #2 to Maintenance CMMS Software.
Introduction #3 to Maintenance CMMS Software.
Inventory management provides a comprehensive set of tools to manage audits, minimum stock reordering and many reports. All data in the inventory module of the PM software exports to Excel with two (2) button-clicks. File attachments of any type file are attached to spare parts as needed. Parts are linked to work orders, preventive maintenance, down time or simple the equipment item. Parts may be automatically used is when work order or PM is created or closed. Parts may also be linked directly to equipment items to create a parts list. Search 10's of thousands of parts records in seconds!
Purchase Order Management
The purchase order management module rivals ERP systems costing many times the cost of this entire PM software package. Extensive and flexible role-based permissions create a very secure purchasing environment or alternatively one person can possess enough permissions to perform all purchasing functions. Purchased items immediately become available in inventory when received. Back-ordered are managed and parts may be returned to the vendor in seconds with the raw inventory levels adjusted automatically as expected.
Unsurpassed Analysis and Reporting of All Data
- Track all costs associated with equipment from all sources.
- Report in multiple common formats: Acrobat, Crystal Reports, Web Page, MS Excel, MS Word and more.
- Knowing which equipment items are costing your company the most money, not just in repair labor and parts but also in lost manufacturing time and product.
- The reliability analysis module yield powerful MTBF (mean time between failure) and failure rate. Failure Rate: how often and what percentage is the chance of failure over a specified time period.
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) is yet another powerful KPI found only in MaintSmart CMMS software. OEE: Performance * Availability * Quality.
- Do you want to find and correct problems quickly and save time and money? No other CMMS software can do what MaintSmart does with identifying equipment failure issues.
Contact Us! We want to hear from you.
- Free help documents and videos?
- Free personalized online demonstration?
- Any questions?
- Pricing for software?
- Formal quote or proposal?
- Free consultation?
- All suggestions and comments are welcome!