CMMS software comparison?
- In business 20 years.
- Used in 40 countries.
- Fast return on investment
- No reoccurring costs.
- Complete system.
- Automatic work orders by time, day, demand or event.
- Drag and drop maintenance reports.
- Translates to any language.
CMMS software stands for: computerized maintenance management software. Since the founding of our company in 1997 countless CMMS companies have come and gone. At this time there are several hundred software packages available. Because of this, choosing a software package can be a daunting task. Our web site seeks to instruct on how, when and where it is appropriate to use a CMMS and what benefits may be obtained from its use.
Our software system is designed, developed, supported and packaged in the United States of America. However, MaintSmart is used in nearly forty (40) other countries worldwide for the past 20 years. Compare our CMMS software system to SAP maintenance module and others.
The Quick Start Guide explains the basics of log in and language selection (if not using the default English). MaintSmart 5.0 is available in any language. The sample database from the download for the full MaintSmart program contains the following languages.
- English (default)
- Arabic CMMS
- German CMMS
- Spanish CMMS
Translations for any language provided at no charge.
What is CMMS Software?
CMMS software is used for managing equipment maintenance in any environment where equipment is used. Manufacturing plants, colleges, municipal utilities, hospitality industry, government and building facilities are common CMMS users. As such, CMMS software provides work order management, preventive maintenance, equipment downtime tracking and, in the case of MaintSmart, inventory and purchasing management. Additionally, software modules for automatic scheduling of work by date/time, meter or event save the manager time and money.
How is Work Scheduled and Managed?
Typically when equipment needs work and repair ticket is submitted by an equipment operator at their workstation or through a web page. Next the maintenance manager looks at the repair ticket on his/her computer and elevates it to full work order status. Additionally, a technician is assigned to the work along with a task list, parts list and required due date. Finally, when the job is finished the technician or the manager closes the work order. This job is archived for future reporting.
Another way to manage work is by using the preventive maintenance module. The preventive maintenance module offers a simple list of calendar-based preventive maintenance tasks. These tasks are easily checked off when completed. The software automatically reschedules these tasks and archive the history all in on step.
Both the preventive maintenance module or the work order module are used to issue work automatically to a printer or to email at exactly the right time. Lastly MaintSmart provides an OPC data link directly to equipment. Ultimately equipment tells the software when it needs maintenance through this link. The system responds with the right work order at exactly the right moment.
What Real Benefits Come from Analysis and Reporting?
Reporting and analysis of maintenance data is often the "payoff" with CMMS software. First of all, maintenance history gives insight into future equipment performance. Reliability analysis links with the preventive maintenance module suggesting the correct preventive task and interval. With this in mind, the ability to create accurate PM task lists with applicable intervals saves time and money immediately.
Furthermore user easily create customized reports of any data by simple drag and drop.
Automatic work orders, manual, by equipment demand or scheduled. There a 7 ways to create work orders. From very simple to much more comprehensive. Work order templates linked to equipment generate work orders automatically based upon equipment demand. No other CMMS does this.
Preventative maintenance software is important to maintain equipment life and reliability. This CMMS system provides a simple way to track and schedule preventive maintenance. Moreover, this module has a way to link preventive maintenance tasks to reliability analysis to optimize the PM task lists then adjust PM task intervals based upon MTBF.
Tracking down time (equipment failure analysis) is the best way to positively identify problem equipment, procedures and personnel issues quickly and efficiently. No only is this information used to track specific problems, to also guides the maintenance manager with OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) and reliability analysis.
Inventory use is a big cost center for many equipment maintenance operations. Track spares usage, purchase requisitions, purchase approvals, purchase orders and even invoice matching. This CMMS software is a complete purchasing system integrated into a CMMS software system.
How is Our CMMS Software Different?
- Build custom reports with exclusive query builder.
- Extensive downtime tracking software module guides your preventive maintenance program.
- Uses military standard reliability analysis.
- Only CMMS software that offers OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) analysis.
- This is the only CMMS solution that provides a way for your equipment to generate work orders automatically when needed.
- Only CMMS that provides a powerful, flexible and easy to use automatic print and email scheduler.
- The unique three (3) dimensional equipment hierarchy is found only in this software package.
- Translate software into any language.
- All data exports to Excel in seconds.
- Create a web page of any data instantly.
- Trigger work orders automatically by schedule or equipment demand.
- Powerful work scheduler.
- Interactive dashboard.
- Scalable to any size equipment maintenance operation.
- Manage unlimited locations from one database. As a result each location is secure from others but managers may compare all locations if needed.
How is Our Company Different?
- We have been in business twenty years. With this in mind, you can be certain that we will be here when you need us.
- Customize to any equipment maintenance operation.
- Lead designer of this software a maintenance manager for 21 years.
- Free lifetime email support.
- On the cutting edge with annual updates. We listen to our users and act upon their requests.
Download the Free 30-Day Full MaintSmart CMMS Software Program.
This is the full CMMS with a 30-day trial period. Use it as you would if you already own it. Unlimited free training with trial download. Contact us for the installer password.
Get In Touch
We want to hear from you!
Toll-Free: +1-888-398-0450 (USA/Canada)
Email (contact form below)