I'd recommend MaintSmart for any company where maintenance software costs need to be controlled through improved equipment reliability and inventory control. MaintSmart is simple to use.
Sara Lee, Lem Philips, Engineering
I think your CMMS program has very useful features at a very good price...
General Electric (Mexico)
One of the features of Maintsmart is that it seems to be the perfect CMMS software because it tracks what a first line supervisor needs to know
West Point Military Academy
Thank you again for being so prompt, yes, the presentations did show what Maintsmart can do. I think this will solve all problems of tracking and record keeping of maintenance on my our equipment. It has just what I need and then some.
We love MaintSmart.
The Boulevard Inn
Hello! We had started using the Maintsmart maintenance management software in our system. Everybody in the engineering was happy of the usefulness of this CMMS software. They can now monitor the downtime, spare part usage and cost. This is a good tool for the department.
de United Food International Ltd. (Nigeria)
I looked at a lot of CMMS packages and yours was the best!
Thanks for everything. I believe that you have expedited most of our concerns and issues. I will indeed recommend this software to other companies within Jamaica and in other Caribbean islands.I appreciate your time and efforts, and want to reassure you that every help render from your company meant something to us. Let’s work together to let this relationship be a long and lasting one. Thanks again.
Mother's Enterprises (Jamaica, 17 restaurants)
Thank you for helping us in our selection process for a CMMS solution. Your product has a lot to offer, likely more than we will ever need. When compared to the other products we looked at, MaintSmart, is competitively priced, well designed, and delivers quality information. We have selected MaintSmart as our CMMS.
EPL Feed, LLC
Currently our CMMS program is in use in 40 countries outside the USA. Our business has thrived for over 18 years. Some of the reasons for this success is listed below.
- Our CMMS program was originally developed by an experienced maintenance manager with over 20 years of experience.
- We listen to our users and most upgrades contain new or updated capability that has been suggested by our users.
- Instead of copying what our competitors created we designed a system that works for the front line maintenance manager and his team.
- Our CMMS program interface (screens) are intuitive and consistent with each other.
- Maintenance managers face a dilemma between logging all data into the CMMS program (such as work orders, preventative maintenance, down time, etc.) themselves or allowing the rank-and-file mechanics to enter their own work. We designed a system with user roles and permissions so all personnel have access at some level to the CMMS program. This frees up the maintenance manager and give the mechanic a sense of "ownership".
- We support our software for all users. Email support is free for life. Users with extended support have their issues dealt with very quickly often with online meetings.
To realize the greatest CMMS software benefits:
- The software should be utilized by the greatest amount of users.
- Automated tasks that would otherwise take away from the maintenance manager should be available.
- Analysis and reporting of all data entered into the CMMS program has the potential to save money in avoidance of lost time, equipment failure, optimized scheduling, optimized inventory and more.
Role-Based Permissions Provide Access to All Users
Having all members of your organization (not just maintenance team member) using the CMMS program maximizes the value of the program. With role-based permission all member can access the CMMS program at some level. For example the "Requester" user group may be used to provide access to all non-maintenance personnel that may need to submit a repair ticket (work request). User groups that provide for purchase requisitions are useful when requesting spares. Purchase approval levels are delegated to managers usually but could be given to the purchasing agent (buyer) in a situation where a trusted purchasing agent handles all buying and requisitions are bypassed. The flexibility of this system is unsurpassed since unlimited user groups with their permissions may be created and customized to exactly what your company needs.
Automated Work Issuance Save Time
Work issuance in the form of preventative maintenance task lists and work orders may be completely automated. The typical maintenance management operation uses a combination of automated and manual work issuance since it is obviously not always known what work will be needed. With regards to automated work there are two ways this occurs:
- Work order templates create new work orders by creating a copy of themselves along with parts lists and any file attachments.
- Preventative maintenance task lists are scheduled through the print scheduler and PM software module. This uses a floating date range so that when preventative maintenance is issued the scheduler automatically resets itself for the next time these PMs need to be assigned.
Powerful Analysis and Reporting Save Money
The drag and drop OLAP tool (query-builder) give the maintenance manager the ability to create any data report from any data in the entire CMMS program. It simple to use. Multiple statistical methods are available to apply to any of the data rows or columns. As the user is dropping these fields a chart is automatically created displaying the data graphically.
Other money-saving analysis components include the AMSAA reliability analysis (military standard) and OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) modules. All of these modules come with the basic CMMS program package. Unlike our competitors our users receive all modules and complete capability in the form of a perpetual license for one low cost. Yet another reason why our users offer CMMS software testimonials.
Create a work order with parts list from a work order template.
Learn how to use reliability analysis module.
Contact Us! We want to hear from you.
- Installer password?
- Free help documents and videos?
- Free personalized online demonstration?
- Any questions?
- Pricing for software?
- Formal quote or proposal?
- Free consultation?
- All suggestions and comments are welcome!