Web-Based CMMS or Desktop CMMS?
The web based CMMS software module is designed to work with the MaintSmart enterprise system. This web based CMMS software module is usually implemented in situations where the potential for many user to enter work requests (repair tickets), search inventory or submit equipment failure records
This optional web enabled work request module .is available for equipment maintenance operations where you do not need the full software package on every terminal.
Web Based CMMS Repair Tickets
All users in your maintenance operation may submit repair tickets (work requests). Work requests are simply work order that haven't been assigned or elevated to full work order status yet by the maintenance manager. All repair tickets submitted in the web-based CMMS appear in the main enterprise database work order screen where they are easily viewed, approved then elevated to full work order status.
Web Based CMMS Work Order
This is the primary use for this web based CMMS module. Create work orders from anywhere you have an internet connection. Use any web enabled device. This web-based CMMS work order module even prints out work orders using the powerful Crystal Reports data reporting engine.
Search Inventory - Enter Down Time
Quickly search inventory from any device. Location and all data pertinent to the inventory item is displayed. Enter down time on the plant floor from any device. All data accessed from the web-based CMMS is reflected in the main CMMS software program.
Methods for Creating Work Orders
- From the web based work request module.
- Directly from the work order software screen.
- Duplicate an existing work order from the work order screen. Learn how...
- Use the work order software to automatically create a work order from a work order template based upon a schedule.
- Automatically create a work order from a work order template based upon a meter. Learn how...
- Create a work order from the equipment tree.
- Create a work order from embedded preventive maintenance tasks.
Contact Us! We want to hear from you.
- Installer password.
- Free help documents and videos.
- Free personalized online demonstration.
- Any questions?
- Pricing for software.
- Formal quote or proposal.
- Free consultation.
- Suggestions or any comments.