Committed to Corporate Responsibility
As a minority-owned, woman-owned, veteran-owned business located in an economically depressed area (HUB zone) we take the issue of corporate responsibility very seriously. As such our core values reflect the following:
- Protect the environment though green policies.
- Provide a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Promote our local community through charitable giving and volunteerism.
- Help the needy abroad. Here is a free CMMS software example.
The following initiatives and efforts illustrate our commitment to preserving the environment that we have been blessed with:
- We seek to meet or exceed all environmental regulations as set forth by the USA and the State of Oregon.
- We minimize waste of all categories under our control such as paper, water usage, electrical and fossil fuel usage.
- Promoting recycling is an important environmental as well as economical effort that we strive for. Furthermore, reducing waste of any type is a primary goal.
- Offsetting greenhouse gas emissions is an important effort. We accomplish this goal through lower fossil fuels use (restricting travel in particular). Additionally, we implement state-of-the-art conservation efforts to lower electrical use at our facilities. For example, we switched all lighting over to LED lighting in 2016-2017.
- We promote recycling to our customers, vendors and employees. Additionally, we recycle all whenever possible.
Inclusive, Diverse Work Environment
A major component of our corporate responsibility statement is to provide a secure, diverse and inclusive work environment benefits our employees, customers and our industry as a whole. As such we seek to promotes this ethic by the following means:
- We seek qualified individuals regardless of sex, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion or any other socioeconomic factor. Furthermore we base our employment decisions solely on qualifications.
- Equal pay for all qualified job descriptions.
- Respect each individual created in God's image.
- We include employees in management decisions.
- Our goal is to promote diversity and tolerance.
- Helping our employees attain their dreams and aspirations is a top priority.
Community Concerns and Activism
Supporting our local community important part of our corporate responsibility statement. A snapshot of how our corporation is viewed in the larger global community is how we are viewed in our local community. As such we strive to accomplish the following goals:
- Donate money to local charities.
- Encourage our employees to volunteer in there local communities. For example one of our vice presidents spends 20 hours a week as a volunteer firefighter and EMT.
- We offer our software product at huge discounts to any qualified non-profit organization.
- We provide our cmms software and support services for free in some cases. For example: our software product was offered for free to the county where our main office resides. This county is an economically depressed HUB zone area.
- We discount our software to suppressed and depressed countries and global regions through our global reseller network.
- Respect the rule of law.
We are constantly looking for ways to improve our relationships with customers, vendors and employees. Additionally we encourage ideas on how we can reduce our carbon footprint and operate in a way that honors God and the environment he has provided. Please share your thoughts and concerns with us regarding our corporate responsibility statement.