Why Download this Free CMMS Software?
We have been developing and supporting MaintSmart Software since 1998. We've been in business for 18 years and will continue to be in business 18 years from now. MaintSmart Software, Inc. has grown steadily and conservatively for nearly two decades. Some of our competitors may make this claim. The fact is today there are only four (4) CMMS software businesses active in the equipment maintenance software industry that were active in 1998. We are one of them.
Every year approximately 50-75 CMMS software vendors go out of business and 50-75 new ones replace them. While this is sad for these businesses it is even worse for all their users that now have no support whatsoever. We have been entrusted with the care of many companies and organizations equipment assets and we take this very seriously. Our founder's background was 21 years in industrial maintenance engineering and management with an additional 12 years in software engineering. We understand the issues a maintenance manager faces everyday. We sincerely hope that your try our free CMMS software. We are pretty confident that you'll see the mark of an experienced maintenance manager in the design of this free CMMS software trial version, not a quick thrown together software project from a college grad who wants to make a quick buck and has no experience with equipment maintenance.
Free CMMS Software Trial
The MaintSmart free CMMS software trial is the full version of MaintSmart Enterprise Software with a 30-day trial period. You will need an installer password to run the installer so be sure to contact us for the password by using the contact buttons on the right side of this screen.
Click Here: Full MaintSmart 4.1 Enterprise Software Download 232 MB.
Click Here: Full MaintSmart 5.0 Enterprise Software Download 265 MB.
Free CMMS Software Demo Document Package documents, instructional material and samples 4.5 MB.
Contact us if you need to have the CD mailed by clicking the contact buttons on right side of this screen.
Free CMMS Software Documents
Below are several useful documents for self-testing the MaintSmart free CMMS software trial version. It is recommended that you request a free no obligation personalized online demonstration of the software by using the contact buttons on this screen.
Documents on Special Topics
MaintSmart has extensive analysis and reporting tools. Additionally the translator and other useful utilities are included in the software. Below are some documents that instruct and teach on various CMMS software components. We are very happy to assist you with any question and invite you to contact us by using the contact buttons on this screen.
Now that I Have Downloaded and Installed the Free CMMS Software Package What's Next?
- Contact us for a free personalized online demonstration of the program and free consultation. Your contact at MaintSmart will be an expert with the program that has maintenance management experience. We talk your language!
- Start up the program and use the Quick Start Guide to test drive it. Alternatively download the complete document package with samples and Quick Start.
- Go to our CMMS software training site and view as many videos on whatever topics you like. Do not hesitate to contact us with question of for an online demonstration.
- Read the Equipment Set Up document so that you understand the options in grouping your equipment. Contact us for consulting with this topic (free) then decide how you would like your equipment grouped and group names for your maintenance operation. Here are a few ideas:
- Schedule another free online training session to answer any additional questions or for consulting on equipment hierarchy, import or any reason.
How Will MaintSmart Benefit Our Maintenance Management Program?
- Organize and automate the preventive maintenance process.
- Organize and automate work order creation and issuance.
- Manage inventory and share spares between locations if needed through formal inventory request/transfers.
- Manage and secure the purchasing process in a flexible way that fits your normal purchasing practices.
- Control equipment down time through targeting of trouble spots with reliability analysis, OEE and other analysis tools.
- Manage reporting through the automated report scheduler (print and/or email) with filtered and time-sensitive report.
- Print barcode labels for inventory items and equipment making it simple and fast to select and/or locate items.
- Have compliance reports instantly available for governing agencies.
- Manage your equipment maintenance management operation and save time and money with more reliable equipment and consistent scheduling of work.
Reporting and Analysis CMMS Software Benefits Demonstrated Below in Video.
Using OEE (overall equipment effectiness).
Equipment Failure Tracking Software Analysis Module.
- Free help documents and videos?
- Free personalized online demonstration?
- Any questions?
- Pricing for software?
- Formal quote or proposal?
- Free consultation?
- All suggestions and comments are welcome!
The down time screen tracks three types of down time: Time Down, Time To Repair and Impact. The failure cause definitions are user-defined. These failure causes may be queried later to determine the exact cause of failures. Equipment failure tracking records are also stamped with the user name who logged the down time instance.
The down time analysis module has the OLAP query-builder available. This works by simple drag and drop. OLAP (online analytical processing) create 2 or 3 dimensional data sets ridiculously easy. Depicted is a very simple downtime analysis query-builder scenario.
OEE provides KPI (key performance indicators) derived from equipment failure data. OEE = Performance X Availability X Quality.
Get the overall real picture of how your maintenance management program is performing with OEE.