It is recommended that you request a personal demonstration of the software before testing. If you would prefer to test without any introduction the needed links and videos are below:
Benefits You Receive
This post describes how to download and install the trial version of MaintSmart CMMS Software. This is a 30 day trial. During the trial period you receive the following benefits:
- The full MaintSmart Enterprise solution with sample data or a blank database for your own organization's data.
- Unlimited phone (1.541.751.0450), chat and email support.
- Unlimited webinar support.
- Unlimited training videos.
- Free consultation on setting up your organization.
- The trial version of MaintSmart is in fact the full version with a 30 day trail limitation and a record count limit for certain data items.
Please follow the list below or call, chat email for personalized instruction.
- Contact your IT manager to perform the installation. Alternatively if you have Administrator rights on your computer then perform the installation yourself.
- Download the CMMS trial version: MaintSmart CMMS software to a known location.
Start the Software and Log In (instructional videos)
- This short video shows you how to login and create, edit and print a work order.
- Now that you know how to login try a few other functions of the work order screen (video).
- Learn the difference between "work orders" and "calendar-based simple preventive maintenance" checklists.
- Printing and filtering the preventive maintenance data.
- Call for downtime, reliability analysis, and failure analysis reporting.
- Contact us for free instruction on inventory and purchasing management.
Advanced CMMS Testing
- Build a preventive maintenance task list that recycles PMs when you close them.
- Our technicians are trained in maintenance management and software engineering. Contact us for a personal demonstration of the software!